POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : run files : Re: run files Server Time
4 May 2024 16:34:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: run files
From: Gary Oswald
Date: 27 Oct 2003 23:50:00
Message: <web.3f9df4fb751c3e852a9e986c0@news.povray.org>
Thinks for the help,  I will look into it all.

Sorry if I ofended any of you with my bad capping.  I did not realize that
it would be that big of a deal.  I will keep that in mind with any future
posts.  I will also try to be more spicific with my questions.  All that I
would ask is that you cut me alittle slack because I am just starting out
with this program.

Thanks,
Gary

(since a computer is a man-made device intended to assist in different jobs,
and does contain moving parts, it is often refered to as a machine.  I
could also call it a OS 9 box if I so chose.)